Tom Brady dyes hair red, orange for pediatric cancer cause

Have you at any time observed an red-haired goat?

No? Very well, there is a initially time for every thing. Tom Brady, the greatest quarterback of all-time, experienced his hair dyed red and orange on Wednesday.

It was not a fashion choice for Brady, but instead a gesture to assistance a pediatric most cancers cause.

Tom Brady dyed his hair to support a pediatric cancer cause.
Tom Brady dyed his hair to help a pediatric most cancers bring about.
Rachel West / Twitter

A team of youngsters dyed Brady’s hair orange as aspect of the Slash and Color for a Get rid of function the Buccaneers hosted to reward the Nationwide Pediatric Most cancers Foundation.

This offseason, the 44-year-old Brady retired and un-retired, choosing to return to Tampa Bay for his third year with the Bucs and his 23rd 12 months in the NFL.

“These earlier two months I’ve understood my put is continue to on the discipline and not in the stands,” Brady wrote on Twitter. “That time will appear. But it’s not now. I enjoy my teammates, and I adore my supportive family. They make it all possible. I’m coming again for my 23rd period in Tampa. Unfinished business enterprise LFG.”

Tom Brady dyes hair red, orange for pediatric cancer cause

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires