Steph Curry in potential Warriors injury nightmare

Activity 3 of the 2022 NBA Finals could close up becoming a large amount worse for the Warriors.

In the ultimate minutes of the Celtics’ 116-100 victory, numerous players dove on the ground for a unfastened ball. Celtics major gentleman Al Horford landed on Stephen Curry, and the sharpshooter laid on the flooring in ache for several minutes.

Curry finally obtained to his feet and stayed in the video game briefly right before exiting with the consequence no for a longer time in question.

“I observed him receiving dove on,” Warriors forward Draymond Green advised reporters later on. “So I picked up my foul pushing individuals off him simply because he’s screaming at the base of the pile.”

Curry instructed reporters he “was in some pain” after the recreation and the injuries was related to the foot sprain he experienced in a March common year game against the Celtics. That harm sidelined him for a thirty day period.

Stephen Curry in pain after diving for loose ball
Stephen Curry in pain after diving for loose ball
AP
Al Horford landed on Stephen Curry's leg
Al Horford landed on Stephen Curry’s leg
EPA

“Obviously, in some discomfort, but I’ll be all ideal,” claimed Curry, who scored an electrical 31 details in the defeat. “We’ll see how it responds. Not significantly other to say. I do not feel like I’ll skip a video game. Just take benefit of these following 48 hrs to get ready.”

The Celtics own a 2-1 series lead and Golden State faces a vital Activity 4 in Boston on Friday night. ESPN.com reported Curry was strolling gingerly in and out of the push conference, preventing placing stress on his foot.

Stephen Curry laid on the ground for several minutes.
Stephen Curry laid on the floor for various minutes.
EPA

“[Horford is] a massive overall body, naturally,” Curry mentioned. “I have not witnessed the play, so I do not know if it could have been prevented or not. I was in that predicament with Marcus again in the Bay, and you just want to get your foot out of there. Which is all I was trying to do at that point, knowing the situation I was in. Like I explained, for what I really feel like, it is not as lousy. So ideally, it responds nicely over the upcoming two times.”

Steph Curry in potential Warriors injury nightmare

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires