Kid Rock defends lewd Oprah rant on Tucker Carlson show

The self-proclaimed “American Lousy Ass” refuses to adjust his tune.

Even with intense backlash, Child Rock is refusing to back down from his boozy 2019 rant, which noticed the rocker attack Oprah Winfrey by title through a performance in Nashville.

The 51-12 months-previous rapper dropped the bombshell during the newest episode of “Tucker Carson Originals” on Fox Country.

“A drunk man’s words and phrases are a sober man’s views — I have what I mentioned,” the singer, whose true identify is Robert James Ritchie, told conservative pundit Carlson, 53.

The “Redneck Paradise” rocker was referring to the notorious 2019 incident, through which he’d trashed the billionaire media mogul on phase at the Major Ass Honky Tonk Rock N’ Roll Steakhouse, which he owns in Nashville.

“Oprah Winfrey is like, ‘Hey, I just want women of all ages to feel in this s- -t,’” the “Cowboy” singer explained in the online video, uploaded by TMZ. “F- -k her, she can suck d- -k sideways.”

‘I don’t apologize to anybody. I’m not an Oprah Winfrey lover.’

Child Rock talks about his admittedly drunken rant

Then, to demonstrate he wasn’t “racist,” Rock trashed “The View” host Joy Behar as very well, ranting: “I’m not a terrible guy, I’m just an trustworthy dude, indicating I don’t like Oprah Winfrey or Pleasure Behar.”

The expletive-ridden cleaning soap box session concluded with the Trump supporter staying carried off the stage by stability. In the meantime, Rock’s Detroit cafe Built In Detroit shuttered amid intense backlash around his profane tirade.

Regardless of the outrage, the outspoken musician is sticking by his guns.

“I really don't apologize to any individual,” the musician defined when requested about the incident. “I’m not an Oprah Winfrey enthusiast. I acquired drunk and f- – -in’ future detail, I’m on stage [saying] ‘f- -k’ Oprah.'”

Kid Rock sticks by his words during an interview on Fox Nation's
Child Rock sticks by his words and phrases throughout an job interview on Fox Nation’s “Tucker Carlson: Originals.”
Fox

The Put up has achieved out to Winfrey for remark about Rock’s opinions.

In other places in the job interview, Rock resolved one more embarrassing gaffe that night, in which he’d mistakenly trashed Tv presenter Kathie Lee Gifford even though intending to attack comedian Kathy Griffin for her mock beheading of then-president Donald Trump.

“I was striving to go just after Kathy Griffin you know, for keeping up Trump’s head, but I’m so out of it I’m like ‘f- -k Kathie Lee Gifford,'” claimed the rueful rocker. “When it will come back on TMZ or whatever a few months later on I’m like, ‘Oh guy, I like Kathie Lee Gifford.'”

The “Let’s Go Brandon” singer included, “We’ve been form of friendly throughout the years…now I come to feel a little poor.”

This is not the 1st time Rock has doubled down on controversial feedback. In an notorious incident past 12 months, the rabble-rouser responded to backlash more than past homophobic remarks — by repeating the similar slur that bought him difficulties in the very first location.

“A drunk man’s terms are a sober man’s thoughts, I possess what I explained,” mentioned Child Rock.
Fox
Kid Rock defends lewd Oprah rant on Tucker Carlson show

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires