How Danica Patrick moved on after Carter Comstock split: 'Wow, OK'

Danica Patrick is “cool” with currently being single at this phase in her lifetime.

“I feel that turning 40 and getting solitary … I was in a pretty relationship for a yr and that ended in January, the commencing of the yr,” Patrick explained to Fox Information in an job interview revealed on Tuesday.

“To type of phase into my up coming decade by itself was like, wow, Okay. That child ship may well be sailing. I have no options for my birthday correct now due to the fact I’m now all of a unexpected on your own.”

Patrick confirmed her break up from ex-boyfriend Carter Comstock in March, the exact same thirty day period she celebrated her milestone 40th birthday.

“There ended up some of individuals feelings of sadness in a way,” the pioneering driver reported. “But I also love getting in a position to be spontaneous and shell out time with my girlfriends and go on journeys. My lifestyle these days is like a jigsaw puzzle that I’m fitting together [with] do the job visits and engage in excursions. So I’m heading to focus on that. And when the correct man will come alongside, I’ll know it.”

Danica Patrick in 2018 at the Fortune Most Powerful Women
Danica Patrick in 2018 at the Fortune Most Effective Girls
Getty Images for Fortune

Danica dated Comstock — a co-founder of Freshly, a meal-prep company — for a calendar year ahead of they identified as it quits. She went community with the romance final spring by submitting a photo on Instagram that showcased the pair having cozy at the seaside.

Later on on in the interview, the “Pretty Intense” podcast host explained she “feels genuinely good” following going through surgical procedures in April to clear away her breast implants. That same thirty day period, Patrick reported in a post on Instagram that she thought her medical difficulties by means of the decades had been brought about by her implants.

“I experienced cycle irregularity, obtained more weight, my hair was not searching healthier at all and my deal with was a distinctive form (weird I know),” Patrick wrote, listing a bunch of signs or symptoms she stated ended up found from a assortment of healthcare checks, such as, hypothyroidism, major steel toxicity, severe leaky intestine, adrenal fatigue, temperature sensitivity, confront swelling, body weight attain and hair decline. 

Patrick opened up about the “emotional work” that arrived with her tough practical experience with breast implants in a different Instagram write-up in Might.

Danica Patrick with Carter Comstock in Dec. 2021
Danica Patrick with Carter Comstock in Dec. 2021
FilmMagic

Patrick formerly dated Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers for two a long time before they break up in July 2020. Rodgers and his ex, actress Shailene Woodley, referred to as off their engagement in February.

How Danica Patrick moved on after Carter Comstock split: 'Wow, OK'

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires