Derek Carr would welcome Colin Kaepernick to Raiders

Derek Carr would be enthusiastic about sharing the Raiders’ quarterback area with Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick labored out with the Raiders in May possibly, but stays a cost-free agent.

The 31-yr-old Carr spoke to reporters on Tuesday and produced it clear he would welcome the prospect to be teammates with Kaepernick.

“I’ve known Colin since our days taking part in in the WAC meeting, which is no more time a point,” Carr explained.

“My gray hairs could begin to make a stage for that. I try to remember our days back again then, and just looking at him, and what he did at university, and getting to know him, and speaking to him on the mobile phone — I have cherished my time with him. I believe he’s a great guy. He’s been fantastic to be about. I’ve relished getting all around him, talking with him, competing versus him.

Derek Carr would welcome the Raiders signing Colin Kaepernick.
Derek Carr would welcome the Raiders signing Colin Kaepernick.
Getty Pictures
Colin Kaepernick worked out with the Raiders in May.
Colin Kaepernick labored out with the Raiders in Might.
Getty Pictures

“And so, Josh [McDaniels] instructed me they ended up accomplishing it, and I said the very same factor I’m telling you. I’ve enjoyed my time around him. I appreciate him — him and I would get together terrific. My brother [David] understood him from San Francisco. He said, ‘I like Colin. He’s awesome.’ I imagine Colin would have to response more issues than the rest of us would have to.”

Kaepernick, 34, has been out of the NFL given that 2016, a period in which he knelt during the countrywide anthem to protest social injustice.

“For us, I feel he’d be good,” Carr mentioned. “I really don't want to communicate for all people in that variety of feeling, like I don’t want somebody mad at me for stating he’d be wonderful, but I know him and I would get along wonderful. We have in the previous and I believe we would all over again. For the most section, I consider he’d get along just high-quality with our fellas.”

Carr would not have to be concerned about occupation safety if the move wound up occurring. This offseason, he signed a 3-year extension really worth over $120 million that ties him to the Raiders by means of 2025.

Derek Carr would welcome Colin Kaepernick to Raiders

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires