Tina Fey claims Kevin Spacey 'hit on' her after 'SNL' gig

Besties Tina Fey and Amy Poehler spilled some techniques about past acquaintances all through a Saturday event for the “Netflix is a Joke: The Competition.”

The “Saturday Night Live” duo performed a recreation during the “In Conversation” panel wherever they were asked, “Who is the most popular man or woman to ever strike on you?”

Fey, 51, uncovered that Kevin Spacey took a liking to her immediately after he hosted the NBC sketch exhibit in 2006.

“This is the type of weird point that used to materialize to me. 1 time when he was hosting ‘SNL,’ at the immediately after-social gathering, it was late and Kevin Spacey experimented with to hit on me,” Fey advised the audience.

She went on, “I was like, ‘Who is this for? Who is this small effectiveness for?'”

Poehler, 50, joked that the “30 Rock” star “really blew it.”

The “Parks and Recreation” actress also claimed that late Republican politician John McCain at the time attempted to approach her.

NEW YORK CITY - SEPTEMBER 29:   Actor Kevin Spacey attends the
The Oscar winner was accused of sexual misconduct by numerous persons in 2017.
Ron Galella Collection via Getty

Spacey, 62, was accused of sexual misconduct by various guys in 2017 when the #MeToo motion was at its all-time substantial.

The two also dropped a juicy tidbit of gossip for the crowd, with Fey divulging that lots of several years ago, she wished to set up Poehler with actor James Marsden. Having said that, the “Enchanted” star politely turned her down.

“You ended up recently one, I knew he was freshly one,” Fey observed of Marsden, 48.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - MAY 01: Executive Producer Tina Fey
“This is the type of unusual matter that applied to take place to me,” Fey mentioned.
Getty Visuals

The “Mean Girls” screenwriter ongoing, “We had been at the [Emmys or Golden Globes] and we have been likely to an right after-celebration. I obtained it in my head that I was likely to established you up with James Marsden. I was strolling out, and I was like, ‘Jimmy you must appear to our soon after-bash.’ He’s like, ‘Oh, probably I will,’ and I was like, ‘No, you ought to definitely appear to our afterparty.’ I was drunk.”

Fey extra, “I realized in my drunkenness that he thinks I was seeking to f–k him, and I’m a married girl and he’s a gentleman. I was not.”

The Write-up arrived at out to Spacey and Fey’s reps for comment.

Tina Fey claims Kevin Spacey 'hit on' her after 'SNL' gig

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires