Rita Moreno is Vin Diesel’s grandma in ‘Fast & Furious 10'

EGOT-profitable actress Rita Moreno is bringing some grandmotherly love to the forthcoming “Fast & Furious” sequel “Fast X.”

Vin Diesel, 54, declared the information Tuesday in an Instagram video clip, sitting in between 90-calendar year-previous Moreno and co-star Michelle Rodriguez, 43.

“It’s been my dream for good to perform with Rita Moreno, and the point that she’s right here enjoying my grandmother will make my soul smile,” Diesel reported of the “West Facet Story” legend, who will perform the grandma of Diesel’s character, Dominic Toretto. “I’m so blessed.”

Moreno gladly accepted the function.

“You know what? I assume I was acquiring … I imagine my old age was waiting around for you to invite me. Is not that nice? And I’m right here. And the remedy is indeed, I’ll do it,” she reported about the element.

Rita Moreno
Rita Moreno will play Dominic Toretto’s (Diesel) grandma.
NBCU Picture Bank by means of Getty Pictures

The casting addition will come weeks just after the past “Fast” director, Justin Lim, still left the project.

Louis Leterrier will now direct the 10th installment, which will reportedly premiere on May well 19, 2023.

Diesel beforehand welcomed Brie Larson to the film in April.

Vin Diesel in
Vin Diesel appears in a combat scene in “Fast & Furious 9.”
Universal Images / Courtesy Everett Assortment
Rita Moreno is Vin Diesel’s grandma in ‘Fast & Furious 10'

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires