Lolo Jones tired of getting teased about premarital sex stance

Lolo Jones virtually “chugged a bottle of liquor to reduce the pain” immediately after sensation emotionally exhausted about her enjoy everyday living.

On Sunday, the 39-calendar year-outdated Olympic hurdler and bobsledder posted a notice to her Instagram, describing that adult males constantly tease her about her choice to abstain from intercourse until finally relationship. Jones also exposed she not too long ago cut ties with a person she had not long ago been “talking to for 8 months.”

“Tonight I blocked the man I was talking to for 8 months. My coronary heart just could not just take it anymore,” Jones wrote in her put up. “He gave me so lots of mixed indicators. He would converse about relationship and young children but then hold me in the mate zone. He would never make time to see me. My heart is so major.”

Jones went on to say that she’s “so exhausted” by her dating daily life and has “prayed for a long time with lots of tears for God remember to to allow me to uncover my partner.”

Lolo Jones bared her soul on Instagram
Lolo Jones bared her soul on Instagram
Lolo Jones/Instagram

“I even prayed if God didn’t want me to be married to clear away the motivation from my coronary heart. But as the many years increase I want to be married additional and drive badly to have a family of my individual. And I just retain finding my heart broke,” Jones wrote.

“I get teased all the time due to the fact I won’t have premarital sex. Men will [direct message] me that I’m aged. I’m washed up I must just put out presently. So I’m just crying out. In which are you God? Your phrase states John 14:14. If you question me something in my name, I will do it. I’m inquiring God to please honor the desire of my coronary heart. Your word says two are superior than 1. Ecc 4:9-12 I’m just asking God to honor my coronary heart due to the fact religion is hurting suitable now. I’m drained of obtaining teased. I’m asking God my father, my protector, my supplier you should present up. You should honor me.”

A working day afterwards, Jones took to Instagram to share a independent write-up, joking about her candid notice. She shared a video of herself, laughing and reported, “Wow did I write-up that?”

In the responses of her put up — which was captioned, “Wakes up the future day sees my messages” — Jones claimed, “I regret very little.”

The two-activity Olympian thanked her supporters for their “messages and prayers,” producing, “Now I’m about to get genuine. I was so damage very last night time I just required to chug a bottle of liquor to make the agony significantly less and I never even drink like that! 😢 I felt lonely and my heart hurt. I felt neglected by God. I don’t have the answers and I really do not have some fairy tale ending to my story to say ‘hey everybody have religion it all functions out.’ I’m the Israelites in the desert.

Lolo Jones competing in a bobsled event
Lolo Jones competing in a bobsled party
Getty Illustrations or photos

“All I can say is last evening God assisted me get via the night time with a weighty coronary heart. I did not drink alternatively I read as several encouraging messages I could from you fellas, I prayed for other people today that sent me messages. I felt a lot of people today heading through equivalent hardships but continue to battling in religion. That encouraged me. Thank you.”

Lolo Jones tired of getting teased about premarital sex stance

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires