Khloé Kardashian addresses face transplant rumors

She’s not two-faced, permit by yourself 12-faced.

Khloé Kardashian stated in a new job interview that she can take the scrutiny she receives on the internet, but a single rumor that offends her is that she has had several encounter transplants.

“It did use to trouble me when persons had been [saying] I have had 12 face transplants. I’m like, ‘Oh, my God, I have?’ I was like, ‘That’s mad,'” she said on Amanda Hirsch’s “Not Skinny But Not Fat” podcast Tuesday.

Kardashian, 37, could not figure out where by the rumor arrived from, insisting after once more that she has only experienced “one nose career.”

“It did not bother me. It offended me,” she shared. “I just could not figure out why individuals imagined that. I’ve experienced one nose career that I appreciate. Like, I want anyone to know. … I do not care to lie about it.”

The “Kardashians” star included, “But the transplant factor, I just want to realize why” in advance of joking, “That sounds remarkable later on in lifestyle, but now, I’m fantastic.”

Khloé Kardashian on a red carpet in 2008.
Kardashian, witnessed listed here in 2008, said she has only had just one nose career and some Botox right here and there.
Patrick McMullan by way of Getty Graphic

Whilst Kardashian mentioned the rumors do not “bother” her, what definitely gets underneath her skin is the way the public compares her to her sisters.

“Either with … the old me versus what I glance like now … or even just evaluating me to my sisters all the time. It’s like, you fellas, this is what we seem like, so I sense like you must know by now, and sufficient,” she explained. “Oh, my God, I hear it all the time.”

But the Hulu persona explained she is pleased to just take the warmth for her sisters.

“I’ll acquire it, and I do feel I can choose it, but I really do not know the rhyme or motive,” she reported of obtaining more on the net criticism than her famous siblings.

And a further phony rumor she cannot stand is that O.J. Simpson is her organic father.

“Come up with a new factor. I get it,” she said with a giggle.

Khloé Kardashian wearing pink lingerie in a selfie.
Kardashian thinks she faces a lot more scrutiny online than her sisters.
khloekardashian/Instagram

Kardashian has dealt with the face transplant rumor ahead of, telling Andy Cohen in April 2021 that she has generally been open about the beauty operate she’s had finished.

“Everybody will get so upset, like, why don’t I speak about it? Nobody’s ever asked me. You are the first man or woman in an job interview that’s ever asked me about my nose,” she claimed at the time. “I’ve done, certain, injections — not actually Botox. I’ve responded improperly to Botox.”

The fact star additional that she received her nose position a number of weeks prior to her now-4-year-outdated daughter True’s 1st birthday.

Khloé Kardashian addresses face transplant rumors

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires