Jorge Masvidal addresses DM drama involving Michel Pereira's wife

Jorge Masvidal is firing again at Michel Pereira about claims that he slid into the DMs of Pereira’s wife, Gina Amir.

The drama began immediately after Pereira’s acquire above Santiago Ponzinibbio this weekend, with the 28-year-aged fighter stating in a submit-struggle press convention that he’d be up for a showdown with Masvidal. Pereira alleged the 37-calendar year-previous Masvidal contacted his wife on social media, incorporating a different layer of drama to a possible fight.

“So he despatched an emoji to my spouse – the emoji with the two fingers jointly like (praying),” Pereira mentioned, according to MMA Junkie. “He despatched it to my wife and did not ship it to me. And you know, I in no way in fact crossed paths with him, by no means had the probability to request him. So I figured, you know, I truly want to realize, but could possibly as perfectly realize inside of the octagon. So we’ll just settle it in excess of there.”

Jorge Masvidal recently hit back at claims that he slid into the DMs of Michel Pereira's wife
Jorge Masvidal not long ago strike back at statements that he slid into the DMs of Michel Pereira’s spouse.
Zuffa LLC
Michel Pereira poses beside Gina Amir in November 2021
Michel Pereira poses beside Gina Amir in November 2021.
Instagram/Michel Pereira

It did not get extended until Masvidal verbally strike back at Pereira, sharing a screenshot of the evident trade with Amir.

“How crazy a world and how far has society fallen that this fool @UfcPereira would use his wife to ideally 1 day get a paycheck and generate a bogus narrative to try out and get a combat with me when evidently he sees she slid in my dm? Wishing you guys the ideal,” Masvidal tweeted Sunday, including the hashtag “marriage counselor.”

Amir, meanwhile, appeared to elaborate on the condition in a modern Instagram Story, for each MMA Battling.

Gina Amir appeared to address the situation in an Instagram Story
Gina Amir appeared to handle the problem in an Instagram Story.
Instagram/Michel Pereira

“Society is often seeking for enjoyment and unfortunately drama sells — twisting the narrative to develop a story that is false. I have by no means, and would in no way do just about anything to disrespect my relationship or my partner. This account as you can see, is a enterprise account and way more than 1 particular person has entry to it,” the concept go through. “This is not even the way I would converse. Not to mention it is from decades in the past and in advance of I even knew Michel.”

Even though it continues to be to be viewed if Pereira and Masvidal will duke it out online or in the octagon, it seems the former also has his eyes on a rumble with Nate Diaz.

“I seriously want to combat Nate Diaz simply because I believe it’d be really pleasurable to slap every other all over,” Pereira mentioned. “I think it’d be a definitely entertaining fight. I consider we’d put on a present for all the enthusiasts.”

Jorge Masvidal addresses DM drama involving Michel Pereira's wife

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires