'It’s that time of the month'


Lydia Ko left a reporter speechless for her unbelievable honesty soon after a second put finish at the Palos Verdes Championship on Sunday.

Ko, who was two strokes behind winner Marina Alex, was spotted being stretched out by her physiotherapist through the final spherical of the tournament. Golf Channel’s Jerry Foltz asked questioned the 25-12 months-previous about tightness in her again and hips and her reaction was surprising.

“I hope not,” Ko reported when she was asked if her soreness would be a difficulty for the remainder of the event.

“It’s that time of the month. I know the girls watching are probably like, yeah, I obtained you. So, when that takes place, my back again receives genuinely tight, and I’m all twisted. It’s not the initially time that Chris has witnessed me twisted, but it felt a great deal far better after he arrived. So, yeah, there you go.”

Foltz struggled to discover the words for a reaction and chose not to check with Ko a observe-up, simply just replying “Thanks.”

Ko laughed off the uncomfortable response, “I know you are at a loss for terms, Jerry. Honesty it is,” she stated.

'It’s that time of the month'

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires