I got a famous actor tattoo as a joke and it's on my 'Pitt'

A woman tattooed “Brad” in her armpit — just so she can talk to men and women if they want to satisfy Brad Pitt.

Samantha McCullough, 23, got the inked-up ode to the “Fight Club” star very last-minute, right after booking an appointment to get a further tattoo.

“My tattooist thought it was hilarious and was all set to do it, he laughed with me,” she instructed Kennedy News. “I just got it on Sunday so I haven’t proven it off too a lot. My co-workers and bosses like it although.”

The self-proclaimed prankster from Waco, Texas took to social media to debut her new ink, raking in additional than 1,100 reactions, 6,500 shares and 5,200 feedback on Facebook.

“I guess you can say I am a enthusiast. I got his identify so now I can request men and women if they want to meet ‘Brad Pitt,'” she said. “I wouldn’t say that I have an obsession with him, I just considered it would be a enjoyable tattoo to get.”

In the responses of her submit, persons referred to as the tattoo “ridiculous,” or reacted with laughing facial area emojis.

Brad tattoo
The tattoo just reads “Brad,” with the “Pitt” implied because of its placement.
Kennedy News and Media
Facebook
She amassed thousands of interactions on the web following putting up a photo.
Kennedy News and Media

“I’ve experienced a mix of testimonials online – mostly fantastic and loving reviews. A ton of people today say it will be their up coming tattoo,” she claimed. “Some people today think it is silly and a waste of cash but I appreciate it no matter. It would make me chortle and that is all that issues.”

In spite of adverse responses on line, her spouse and children and mates seemingly beloved it. On leaving the tattoo parlor, she right away boasted the new ink to her pals and family.

Samantha McCullough
This is not McCullough’s initial humorous tattoo – she even has the phrases “Taco Bell” tattooed on her knuckles.
Kennedy News and Media

“My close friends and spouse and children love the tattoo. Every person has laughed with me so far, my artist had a pleasurable time performing it as nicely,” she claimed, adding that she thinks Pitt is a “good actor” — primarily in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” her most loved Pitt movie. “I am curious to see who else has Brad Pitt tattoos simply because I know I can not be the only one.”

But this tattoo is not the only humorous ink she has. She has “Taco Bell” on her knuckles and even a camel toe tattoo on 1 of her toes.

“I’m not quite very good at pranking any person but I do love generating folks giggle and striving to do silly pranks,” she mentioned.

I got a famous actor tattoo as a joke and it's on my 'Pitt'

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires