White Sox's Tim Anderson suspended, fined for flipping off fan

Tim Anderson took a webpage from Kyrie Irving’s e book and flipped lovers the fowl during a match on Wednesday in Cleveland. Unlike Irving, although, Anderson was suspended one activity in addition to a wonderful.

Anderson is appealing the suspension and played on Friday towards the Twins.

“I have to apologize for my actions,” the White Sox shortstop explained to reporters soon after falling to Minnesota in the sequence opener, “There are a whole lot of people who really search up to me. I just take complete accountability of what I did. But it’s something I have to study from and increase from.”

Anderson gave the finger to a enthusiast although in the industry on Wednesday, when he experienced a disheartening working day, producing three errors in the to start with two innings of an 11-1 loss to the Cleveland Guardians. 

“Sometimes you are going to respond distinct. This was 1 of these moments exactly where I reacted various,” Anderson stated. “But, like I mentioned, I uncovered from it. I’m likely to keep likely and increase from it. Just continue on to be me and lock it back again in and maintain discovering.”

MLB
Josh Naylor of the Cleveland Guardians advancements to 3rd on a fielders alternative floor ball just after shortstop Tim Anderson misses the tag.
Getty Pictures

The 2021 All-Star has already dealt with a suspension this calendar year, missing two video games for generating call with umpire Tim Timmons previous September. He’s hitting properly, with a .300 typical, but having difficulties in the area, acquiring created six glitches in 10 online games immediately after making 10 final season in total.

“We’ll speak to him about it,” White Sox manager Tony La Russa stated. “Ask him what transpired, why it transpired. Does not transform anything that we consider about him. Nothing at all.”

White Sox's Tim Anderson suspended, fined for flipping off fan

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires