Kim Kardashian twins with Kourtney Kardashian in swimsuit photo

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have a real-blue bond.

Kim took to Instagram Monday to want more mature sister Kourtney a content 43rd birthday, putting up a series of images of the pair twinning in cobalt blue swimsuits to celebrate.

The two siblings matched in parts from Kim’s new Skims Swim line, which was produced final month and virtually right away offered out.

The birthday female sported a scoop-neck a person-piece ($88), whilst the brand’s founder wore a tank-model bikini top rated ($48) and swim shorts ($42).

“Each calendar year about the sunshine with you I discover and develop and evolve far more simply because of you! Thank you for educating me to generally go for it and adhere to my heart even if no one particular else understands. They just are not on our growth route lol,” Kim wrote to Kourtney.

“Happy Birthday @kourtneykardash! Contentment appears so fantastic on you. I appreciate you so substantially!!!”

Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian at the beach
The sisters matched in Kim’s new Skims swimwear in cobalt blue.
kimkardashian/Instagram

“I appreciate you so a lot! We maintain escalating and evolving and studying with each other!” Kourt wrote back again, including blue heart emojis.

A lot of other good friends and spouse and children members wished the eldest Kardashian sister nicely on her massive day, including Kris, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and both Khloé and Rob Kardashian.

Fiancé Travis Barker posted a sultry black-and-white snap, writing, “My ideal friend, my lover, my almost everything. Delighted Birthday @kourtneykardash I enjoy you,” to which she responded, “All I could ever desire of and additional.”

Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian diving in the water
Kourtney’s diving into her 43rd year.
kimkardashian/Instagram
Kim Kardashian twins with Kourtney Kardashian in swimsuit photo

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires