Johnny Manziel throws a TD pass to Terrell Owens


A Johnny Manziel-Terrell Owens crew up? Certainly.

Manziel — the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner and initially-spherical bust — manufactured his year debut Saturday for the Lover Controlled Soccer on the Zappers, a workforce that options Owens, a Professional Soccer Corridor of Famer.

Though the Zappers have been blown out, 44-6, by the Glacier Boyz, Owens and Manziel hooked up for the only touchdown for their staff.

Manziel, 29, claimed ahead of the game that he was excited to be playing with the 48-yr-old Owens, who also caught a landing in his 1st match past 7 days.

“[Owens] seems to be precisely the similar as he does five, 15 several years back,” Manziel informed the Connected Press’ Rob Maadi in advance of the sport. “The guy’s a legend.”

As for Manziel, he appears to be far more experienced at this stage of his daily life.

“I figured out way more via the downfall than I at any time did by the increase on the way up,” Manziel advised the AP just before the match. “So, I glance back and for a when looked at my daily life in a way that I reflected and sort of had regret on. And I really don't really feel that way any more about the way my tale went. I got an wonderful chance to go to Texas A&M, to get drafted in the NFL. And, that profession didn’t go the way accurately I desired to, but I learned a good deal about lifetime via that journey up and by means of that journey down.

“I’m very grateful for exactly where I’m at in my daily life appropriate now, and I can glimpse again and say I’m at peace wholly with all of my soccer vocation. For me, it was entertaining. I bought to dwell an remarkable journey in the sport of football. It launched me to a numerous amount of individuals all over the entire world. So, I’m thankful for my journey and keep on to check out and be concerned in the activity in some way, condition or variety.”

Manziel performed in the Canadian Football League and the Alliance of American Football in 2018-19 in advance of becoming a member of the Zappers very last 12 months. He started out 8 online games for the Browns, going 2-6 with seven touchdown passes and 7 interceptions in 2014-15.

“I know the errors I manufactured the 1st time and I know that I really do not truly want to be a repeater of all those mistakes,” Manziel claimed, referring to his off-industry concerns. “So for me, I’ve acquired a whole lot. Now, did you really study if you are not utilizing different alter in your daily life moving ahead? No, you didn’t really understand something.

“So for me, a lot about the way that I carry myself now, my mindset about everyday living and my outlook on existence, I really feel like I ooze off on to other individuals. It’s definitely your lifetime to live and your everyday living only. And you know, I stay mine each and every day in a way that I want to that makes me content and I experience like I give that aura off in my in my every day encounters.”

As for the Fan Controlled Soccer League, it permits fans to simply call offensive performs and vote on regulations. Marshawn Lynch, Austin Ekeler, Richard Sherman and Dalvin Prepare dinner have groups in the league

And lovers of the league obtained to see these two former significant-identify NFL stars of the previous make a minute.

— with AP

Johnny Manziel throws a TD pass to Terrell Owens

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires