Charlotte Flair on Ric Flair's wrestling video: 'DAD wtf'

Charlotte Flair has weighed in on the viral video of her father, Ric Flair.

The patriarch of the Flair loved ones posted a video of himself accomplishing wrestling training with Jay Deadly, a wrestler in AEW.

Charlotte commented on the Instagram clip: “DAD wtf”.

Charlotte is the existing WWE SmackDown women’s champion.

Ric Aptitude, 73, is a 16-time world winner across WWE (twice), WCW (six occasions) and the NWA (8 moments).

The Nature Boy, who is currently partnered with Mike Tyson in the recreational cannabis business, has claimed lately that he would take into consideration wrestling again, and would basically fairly die in the ring than go as a result of another month in the ICU — which transpired in 2017 when he was positioned in medically induced comma. Ric Flair hasn’t wrestled a match considering that 2011.

Charlotte Flair responds to her father Ric Flair's wrestling training video:
Charlotte Aptitude responds to her father Ric Flair’s wrestling teaching online video: “DAD wtf”
Instagram / Ric Flair

“Most assuredly, and a large amount of discussion,” Flair reported in November, about the possibility of getting one more match. “That communicate has not occurred, but could I do it? Absolutely. I’m in greater form now than I was when Sting and I wrestled the past match on [WCW Monday] Nitro.

“WWE will not allow me do something, even although I’m released. I fully grasp, they have so a great deal liability and I told them I would signal everything, but no one needs me to die on their look at. I’d alternatively die in the ring. If I have to go. I’d fairly not leap off the 19th ground or expend a different 31 times in the ICU.”

Charlotte Flair on Ric Flair's wrestling video: 'DAD wtf'

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires